Can I still get books and journal articles even if I can't come to campus?

Can I borrow physical items from off-campus?


The Off-campus Service supplies ANU Library material to eligible ANU staff and students living across Australia and overseas. This includes books and other physical resources, copies of chapters, journal articles and other materials subject to copyright limits.

Materials from other libraries can be requested via the Document Supply Request for delivery within Australia, but physical resources can only be sent overseas with the permission of the lending library.


Created date: Nov 05, 2021

Date of last update: Dec 04, 2023

Related FAQs